terça-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2010

Labours of love: End of The Road



Here it is, at last and it looks so good :)

I'm so proud to announce one of my new projects and a true labour of love. It's a new metal magazine (End of The Road) I was invited to be a part of by someone I can now can a friend, Ekin. He is the editor and the nicest person you'll ever meet. This is the first article I ever wrote about anything. I had only written poems up til now. It was a good start, I think. It's always a good day when you get to have total creative freedom to write about the music you love and listen to everyday. As you might know, I'm a sort of a metal geek, so to me, this was a kind of dream come true. I get to write about whatever I want? I'm in. Besides, I would never do it if I didn't feel I had a safe environment behind me. I even had my little one (Regina) join our team, so that makes the whole experience even better.

The link is right there, read it, pass it unto your friends and enemies (why not?). If you like metal, you absolutely have to read it, if you want to know more about metal, it's a good way to start. And if you're just curious, don't let fear stop you.

The first issue of End of The Road came to fruition. To its sucess. \m/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário