sábado, 5 de março de 2011

Album of the month: Evergrey - Glorious Collision




























Welcome back, Evergrey, we've missed you. Or at least, I have. Glorious Collision is the new Evergrey release, it came out in February. I'm not gonna say if it's good or bad, it's still to early for that. I might do that some place else, some other day. For now, I'm just commemorating the music of Evergrey and welcoming a new album. Regardless of what is is, Evergrey will still be a dear band to me. I'm very fond of them. They wrote a page on progressive metal history as one of the most creative dark prog metal bands that ever lived. They are going through a restructuring period as well, so one can really ask them the world at this point. Let's just hope they continue to give us new music that is exciting and interesting.

Evergrey, Glorious Collision, album of the month.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário