terça-feira, 1 de março de 2011

Musical Recommendations: Intronaut & Klone

It has been a while since I have recommended albums here. I miss that. I haven't had as much time to do that as I would like to. But here I am. Both albums are from 2010 and I missed both of them last year. It was such a reach year as well for prog. So, at the beginning of the new year I'm going back in time and rescuing some of the albums that were released last year and see what I've missed. I rarely listen to a whole lot of new albums in one year, I focus on the albums my favourite bands release that year. I might find some album here or there that I want to listen to for a particular reason, but generally speaking, I take my time to discover new bands and new albums. These two bands are new to me. I have never heard of Intronaut or Klone until I found out about these two albums I'm suggesting. These are not your typical metal bands, they are underground but luckily some people are still spreading the word about them and it got to me. Oftentimes, the good metal you find is unknown to most metalheads, although that's not always the case. But here, they are definitely worth checking. I hope you enjoy them. Musical recommendations are back!

a) Intronaut - Valley of Smoke





















b) Klone - Black Days

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário