sexta-feira, 2 de abril de 2010

Recomendações musicais: Devin Townsend - Addicted

If there's an album I was addicted to this year, it was Devin Townsend's "Addicted". And it was surprising to me because I never heard Strapping Young Land or any other Devin's previous projects. But this really is good stuff. And it's mainstream metal too for non-metal listeners. So, I'm suggesting it both to metal lovers and to casual metal listeners or even just usual rock fans. This is a great album regardless of what you listen to and it was definitely one of the best albums to come out in 2009. This is very tasteful music, written by one of the wildest personalities in metal today, a great songwriter which is also a great musician. I really admire him for that. In the end, "Addicted" really is an addiction and so much of what the album is about has to do with it.


Album quote: We don't even understand Something's going on

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário